Saturday, March 19, 2016

Anime Show: Cupid's Chocolates Sub Version


Cupid's Chocolates has 15 episodes. It is a ONA, comedy, ecchi, romance, harem, and school. The plot in this anime is "Jiang Hao Yi, a normal, high school student who is extremely scared of getting into trouble suddenly becomes the Harem King of his school and gets confessed to by a bunch of beautiful girls! The worst thing is, Jiang hao doesn't know any of the girls who confessed to him! What on earth is happening?"(Source: Overworld Scans) This was an unexpected anime I have watch. What I found surprising is that it is Chinese and not Japanese. I found it strange that the main character accidentally give some girls a magical chocolate cake which I found the bad moments it the characters life. The story did go so well and that some episode focuses on one girl's problem. The show is okay but cannot believe it had to finish so quickly. I mean in the last episode there was another girl out of nowhere who loves or hate the main character. I guess I hope for a second season of this anime because of its comedy plus the romance stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment